Lately I’m Loving…
- New Christmas music in November.
- A new camera. Actually, the one pictured didn’t work (snagged it for $13 on Etsy) but I went to World of Used Photography (the only store that actually makes me drool) and picked up a Minolta SR-T 201 instead. Shooting with it this weekend when I hang out with Ashley. Can’t wait to see how our shoot turns out!
- Girls Night at my friend Erika‘s! I met Halle there. You should read her blog.
- Scarves and sweaters. So cozy.
- Milo Greene! Saw them open for The Civil Wars last night. AMAZING. Listen to them now.
- And of course, The Civil Wars. Could their voices BE more heavenly?? (Yes that was a Friends reference).
Hope you all have a great weekend. I’ll be leaving town + getting some serious freelance work done! Don’t forget, your Week 1 November Photo Challenge submission is due this Sunday by 8pm EST! The post will be up on Wednesday.