I received my monthly Good & Lovely box this month and I’m excited to share what’s inside. I really loved this box and the variety was amazing. Inside I found:
- An aromatherapy shower tablet
- Lavender body and hand lotion
- Gourmet chocolate covered pretzels
- Three bags of chamomile citrus tea
- Topical cream for menstrual cramps
- Stress reducing foot cream
In case you missed last month’s Good & Lovely review, it’s a monthly based subscription service ($13.99/month) that sends you a box like this the day you start your period! Plus, one dollar of every months subscription goes to provide feminine care to women in need. I’ve been able to chat with the awesome people over at Good & Lovely and am so happy to be supporting them. If you want, you can sign up here and customize your box even more. I think a box like this would be such a fun gift to give (what a surprise for any woman in your life). Be sure to comment if you end up subscribing!