In Between Seasons
It’s that weird time when the weather could be cold one day…warm the next. We had such a mild winter that obviously it hasn’t been that cold out but the temps seem to be ranging between 40-60 degrees. I thought I’d share some of my favorite “in-between” season items right now. Honestly–I’m kind of on a shopping break–but making boards like these are fun and is sort of a substitute for shopping.
- Paul & Joe Sister Tristana wool-blend A-line skirt ($160) for those warm days.
- Piano Man Umbrella ($30) for the rainy days.
- Boden Rainyday Mac ($178) so you don’t get that outfit wet.
- Mobile phone case and Wallet ($12) because I hate lugging around a huge purse in the rain.
- Chanel Particuliere #505 Nail Le Vernis ($30) is not too dark, not too light.
- Lush’s R&B (out of stock…sad) but supposedly it’s amazing for frizzy hair like mine.
- Donna Wilson’s Rainy Day large throw ($285) to cuddle.
- Bodum Bistro Mug ($15) is the perfect clear mug. Tea or coffee for you?
- Andrew Bird’s new album Break It Yourself has been on repeat lately. So light and beautiful.
What are your favorite things about this in-between weather? Any fun items or accessories you like to break out when spring is just around the corner?
Also, congrats to Kate for winning my Shamrock Shake giveaway! Kate, I’ll get your information from you later today!
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider. Never sponsored, no affiliate links.
Ooh good umbrella!
I’ve got some chunky knits that are suitable for when it’s not too cold. I can pop out in them without a coat on. Spring can’t get here fast enough!
I am wearing a Rimmel version of that nail color right now. It’s my favorite purpley-greige!
I absolutely love Andrew Bird’s new album. I could definitely use that Rainy Day Throw in my life!
That Chanel nail polish is perfect. I need it.
Catching up on this weekend, ah! I like that clear Bodum mug. Do you use half and half or milk in your coffee ever? I love watching the milk disperse in the mug so I think this would be cool.
Ohhhh! Love that skirt and the nail color! So ready for Spring!