I’m going to start a new “series” called Essentials here on Be Up & Doing. But it’s not going to be heavily influenced by affiliate marketing or sponsored in any way. You’ll be getting a list of things I honestly consider an essential (and get a little cranky when I don’t have access to them). The first list will be a DAILY essentials list. Things I use every day (besides my computer and iPhone). Whether I’m in the office, traveling or working in bed…I must have them.
- After an extremely dry winter, I discovered that Aquaphor’s Lip Repair is the only thing that truly keeps my lips hydrated. It’s not glamorous and it’s like $4 a tube.
- Even if I only have 5 minutes to get ready, I utilize these three items: Cils Booster XL Mascara to add a ton of length to my short lashes (it’s a base so you apply mascara on top once it’s dry), Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind concealer for dark circles and Benefit’s BAD Gal mascara.
- Every night I take a Fermented Cod Liver Oil/Butter Oil blend. I only trust Green Pastures. It’s a superfood for your skin.
- I always have some kind of Moleskine on me. I just filled a small AND a large one so I need to replenish. I also need to figure out a system to keep my Google calendar, notebooks, paper planner + digital note taking all synced up. More on that later.
- I’ve searched high and low for a really good grain-free snack for when I’m running around to different meetings and don’t want that nausea/hungry feeling. These Simple Square organic bars are amazing. Not too nutty, not too sweet. I ordered a huge box!
Honestly that’s about it. Essentials aren’t really supposed to be frivolous though…