The Little Things
I think it’s important to find the little things in life that make you happy.” – Paula Cole
This quote has resonated well with me lately. Since I’ve returned from my short hiatus, life has felt quite enjoyable. Our business is bursting at the seams (in the best possible way) but I’ve found time to notice the small joys in life.
- Watching my designs come to life here and launching two more very soon.
- Thriving on a budget for the first time in a long time. Stuff doesn’t make you happy. Who’d have thought?
- Scheduling date night and sticking to it. We watched him sing with less than 100 other people and then ate hot dogs.
- Seeing a great friend randomly at a coffee shop in between a day of meetings.
- Agreeing with Adam that we have too much stuff + spending three hours getting rid of it all…
- Bananas and peanut butter.
- Watching my friends thrive, buy houses, raise children + create amazing work.
- Texting with my dad.
I have bigger news coming next month (nope, not pregnant) and I booked a flight to Vegas to spend time with my sis and pops over her spring break. Both have me itching for March…
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider. Never sponsored, no affiliate links.
Nice! Gregory Alan Isakov came and played at my work Tuesday afternoon. Super fun trio.
I am glad to hear business is booming for you and Adam! I can’t wait to here your big news. Hope you have a lovely weekend!!
What a perfect little list of happy! I should make one too, as things have been good around these parts as well.
Ps; can you believe I’ve never been to Vegas? Take me with you? ;)
Loving that you’re loving seeing The Ever After Story launch! Your designs = amazing & working with you has been magic!
Excited to kick off more design fun with you xx
p.s want to fly to Australia so you can do a pregnancy shoot for me :)
Indeed, the little things is what make life worth living.
I also have too much stuff around the house and I’ve been cleaning a bit a day (with all snow packed outside, the garbage trucks haven’t been spotted for 2 weeks!!!)
Vegas? yay! Its good to take a little breather and recharge and its amazing how much more creative and focused one can be.
Seeing friends at my fav coffee place and texting with my dad <3