I’m excited to announce that I’m hosting another photo challenge! I haven’t hosted one in about 7 months and it’s about time. It will take place in November 2012 and the theme will revolve around the concept of “capturing life.” Here are some of the photos that have inspired it:
It’s going to be pretty simple this time. Photograph ANYTHING that you believe captures life. This is a really broad theme and opens it up to lots of interpretation. There are four full weeks in November and the schedule will work like this:
- Week 1: Start shooting Sunday, November 4th. Submit your photo by Sunday, November 11th at 8pm EST.
- Week 2: Start shooting Sunday, November 11th. Submit your photo by Sunday, November 18th at 8pm EST.
- Week 3: Start shooting Sunday, November 18th. Submit your photo by Sunday, November 25th at 8pm EST.
- Week 4: Start shooting Sunday, November 25th. Submit your photo by Sunday, December 2nd at 8PM EST.
I will post the submissions as a collection each Tuesday after you have all submitted! If you want to see how my past photo challenges have worked, check them out here. Here are some other details:
- Starting November 4th, you will find a submission button here on my blog (in the sidebar). You must submit through my blog for your photo to be published. It will be an online form that you fill out and attach your photo.
- Make sure your photo is 600 px wide, .JPG format, & include your website link if you want anything linked back to you.
- You can use any type of camera that you want! This includes digital, film, iPhone, etc.
- Feel free to edit any way you’d like.
- If tweeting or Instagramming about (0r during) the challenge, use the hashtag #capturingLIFE
- No judges or prizes this time! I wanted this challenge to be more of a fun, personal challenge for you all (and not really a contest). There won’t be a winner – but I will be sharing your photos/links with all my readers every time you submit!
- No nudity, weird crap, or violence. I have the right to refuse any entry.
Leave a comment below if you’ll be participating and if you have any questions! I’m really excited about this one!