Another round of Good Goods! This month’s round up is a compilation of things currently on my wishlist so I can’t necessarily attest to whether they’re actually good. Feel free to check out my other Good Goods boards here. I try to limit my “materialistic” posts here on my blog and really try to share only the things that really catch my eye. Enjoy!
- Korres Pomegranate Cleansing Wipes: Sometimes when I’m laying in bed (and have no energy to wash my face), I wish that I had these to feed my laziness.
- Kate Spade’s Gold Coast Janine (for my MacBook Pro): I’m currently using a bag that’s a lot more casual/practical but this one is gorgeous (and pricey).
- EatSmart Precision Pro kitchen scale: A lot of the gluten-free/grain-free recipes that I use measure weight vs amount. They utilize ratios too.
- Moroccan Oil hairspray: I’ve heard nothing but good things about this stuff. I just ran out of hairspray so I feel like I should be able to pick up a bottle (right?).
- World Cuisine Vegetable Slicer: Think of how many zucchini noodles I could make!
- Pencil Satchel: Um, amazing.
Has anything caught your eye lately? This last month of my spending freeze is going to be tough. When the weather starts changing, I get an itch to update my wardrobe for the season. I’m going to use this month to carefully craft a list of things I really NEED for autumn and actually invest in quality pieces when October 1st rolls around.