Freelance Ain’t Free
Over the weekend, I told a lot of friends and family that I had quit my full-time job and was venturing into the self-employed world! I’m so extremely blessed to have the support and love from everyone that I told but I definitely get the typical question, “So what exactly do you do?” I don’t think I’ve ever been really clear because I’ve always been so busy juggling my full-time job and my freelance work.
Here are some of the services that I provide while collaborating with small businesses and non-profits:
- Websites and blogs built in WordPress
- Branding (implementing a unified message and look across every part of your business)
- Logo development for smaller businesses that just want to get started
- Print materials to better market your business and mission
- Book and eBook design
- Trade show displays
- Lastly, you can check out my portfolio here!
While freelancing over the past years, I’ve realized that working on certain kind of projects (that pay well) allow me to work on more creative (smaller) projects. Passion projects are important and I like to keep a good balance.
I’m excited to explore, learn and improve my craft as time goes on…as well as learn NEW skills. If you’re interested in working together – feel free to reach out! If you’re in the Columbus area and just want to get together to chat or collaborate – send me a tweet!