Link Love + Weekend List
It’s Friday! Hurray! Here are a few links to some of my favorite internet finds this week:
- I was chatting with Erika the other day about swapping design-related books via snail mail. This, this and this are on my list to read.
- This is my new planner. And I love it. SIMPLE AND SWEET.
- New favorite site to buy clothes. 30% new arrivals daily.
- Sherry Turkle talks about why we expect more from technology and less from each other.
- Ready to go mobile?
- RORY GILMORE READING CHALLENGE FTW! Gosh I miss that show.
- How common is your birthday?
- I’m going to make this iced coffee this weekend and drink it allll day.
- Re-evaluate what I’m doing with this blog. I have a few series (City Guides, Here We Go, Photo Challenges) that I love but I’m getting bored. Any tips or suggestions?
- Shoot a roll of film on this camera and this camera. I have TWO photoshoots booked this weekend!
- Watch the Bachelorette on DVR with one of my best friends and eat cheese/wine. Don’t judge.
- Go to garage sales!
- Go to the gym (yeah I do that now…crazy).
- Find some basic tools and materials and make my necklaces! My Japanese vintage beads are amazing.
What are you doing this weekend? SHARE!
*Photo taken on my Canon A-1 – B&W film