Sponsor Spotlight: Upside Down & Inside Out
Veronica from Upside Down & Inside Out is one of my lovely sponsors this month! I met Veronica through her sister-in-law Jess and I was able to help her get her blog up and going! I love Veronica’s blog. She shares from her heart and I love reading her posts! When asked what her favorite part of March is, she responded, “Birthdays! All my close friends (including my hubsters) have March birthdays- so it feels like one funfetti-filled day after the next. I also LOVE the fact that it’s been 75 degrees and sunny everyday this March :) I feel like I am finally able to emerge from my winter cave.” Below are a few of her favorite things:
- Downton Abbey. I want to be Maggie Smith.
- Pinterest. It’s actually a problem. I have pinned 10 bathtubs in the last hour.
- Oribe Apres Beach Hairspray. It doesn’t leave your hair crunchy! wohoo!
- Estate Sales! $5 ornate gold mirrors & garden gnomes, ‘nuf said.
- TurboFire Workout Videos. Time to get back into shape for summer!
Connect with Veronica through her blog, Facebook, Pinterest and Etsy! If you’re interested in sponsoring Show + Tell in April, feel free to contact me this week!
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider. Never sponsored, no affiliate links.
I also love Veronica’s blog. The way she shares from her heart is a real inspiration to me. If you haven’t yet checked it out, please do!
Yay for Upside Down and Inside Out! Everyone should definitely check out Veronica’s blog. She has a great style that shows through in her Mad for Mondays posts and many of her posts are a great encouragement!