March Birchbox Review
I’m back on the Birchbox bandwagon! I’ve missed it and I’m glad that they started accepting new subscribers again (they had been maxed out for awhile). If you don’t remember, I reviewed Birchbox in November and December. This month’s box was great and had lots of variety. I received the box yesterday (March 15th) and inside I found:
- Annick Goutal’s Eau d’Hadrien: I’m not in the market for perfume but even so…I didn’t love the scent.
- Color Club’s Nail Lacquer in Jackie Oh!: I love this color! I can’t wait to use it (it’ll be on my nails this weekend).
- Juice Beauty’s Blemish Blearing Cleanser: I unfortunately don’t really break out anymore but I’m excited to give this to a friend!
- Kerastate’s Elixir Ultimate: This has a pretty strong scent but my hair is frizzy so I’m excited to use it to smooth things over.
- Tea Fort’s Skin-Smart Teas: Mmm I love tea! The flavors (cucumber mint, cherry marzipan, and honey yuzu) look great!
- Ahava’s Essential Day Moisterizer: Ugh. I’m not an Ahava fan and didn’t like the lotion I got in December. Not a scent that I enjoy.
Overall I really loved what I got this month but I reallllly want to receive some makeup! What does a girl have to do to get some makeup in her Birchbox? Anyone know? Anyways, if you’re interested in signing up…use my referral link! It’s only $10/month and it’s SO fun to receive these samples. If you got different products in your box this month, leave a comment or a link to your own post!