Oh Snap! November Photo Challenge
It seems impossible that it’s almost been a month since I hosted the 30 Day Photo Challenge. But…it’s true. And I’ve had a lot of people asking for the next one. SO HERE YOU GO! This challenge will last a month but we’ll only have FOUR submission dates. Below are the submission dates and themes:
I wanted this challenge to be drastically different than the first. Each week’s theme is a bit more abstract and will let you all interpret it however you’d like. Below are the specific guidelines:
- You will only be submitting 4 photos. One photo per week. This is not a 30 Day Challenge.
- This is a digital/film camera challenge. That means: no photos from your cell phone
- You must shoot within the week prior to the due date. That means starting Sunday, October 30th you can start shooting for Photo #1.
- The photo must be submitted Sunday by 8pm EST.
- Photos will be posted on my blog by the following Wednesday at 9am EST.
- To bring more focus to each photo, you must include the following when submitting: type of camera, type of lens (if applicable), & location. You can include this information in the “Your Message” portion of the submission page.
- Make sure your photo is 700 px wide, .JPG format, & include your website if you want anything linked back to you.
- Starting October 30th, you will find a submission button here on my blog (in the sidebar). You must submit through my blog for your photo to be published.
- If tweeting about the challenge, use the hashtag #NOPHO