We Need To Talk
What a bad blogger I’ve been this week! Desh and I are here to explain ourselves a bit. (No, blogging has nothing to do with him…but he looked so cute that I had to take this picture with him before bed!)
Anyways, I’ve been a bit busy. Isn’t everyone? I know. Some things I can’t really share yet (yes, I’m pulling THAT card…I hate when bloggers say that crap). BUT some things I can share. Here are a few things I’ve been up to (and don’t worry-some of the things will formulate into their own blog posts later):
- My day job! I currently work at the Department of Natural Resources for the State of Ohio and it’s Ohio State Fair season! What does this mean? Well it means that I’ve been creating signage for our Natural Resources Park and helping with the mulching, planting, weeding, and etc. Did I mention it’s the hottest week of the year here in Columbus? SWEATASTIC.
- My freelance business! I’ve been working on lots of fun projects (all of which are mostly still in the works) and I’ll share the finished products soon. Some of my current clients include: a talented musician, a lawyer, two event planners, a salon, and many more in the works.
- MY HUSBAND! Yeah…he’s pretty much #1. Speaking of, we’re trying to plan an extended weekend trip in September. NYC, Chicago or Nashville?
- Writing an article for xheight (which will be posted on Monday so keep a look out!)
- Coming up with fun challenges with Janine so that I can launch my fun “Challenge Series” soon! Side note: I need a fun name to call the series. It needs to be flexible enough to incapsulate challenges that range from 7-30 days. Ideas?
- Oh and of course, spending time with friends and family. It’s essential.
SO. I hope you can forgive me while I write, design, and schedule up some future Show + Tell posts for next week. In the meantime, follow me on Twitter. I like sharing fun links and photos throughout the day!
Go to NYC.