Monday Link Love
The photo above seemed extremely fitting. Adam washed my car on Saturday and I can hardly recognize it. All that dirt and salt has been washed clean and now my car actually sparkles! We’ll see how long it lasts! I felt so spoiled by the warm weather and today’s mere 30 degrees wasn’t doing it for me. Enjoy today’s Monday Link Love — I’m off for President’s Day and I hope you are too!
– I’ve been jumping on the “stripes” bandwagon for awhile now and loved these two pieces over on I am a Greedy Girl.
– Have any of you tried a Chemex coffeemaker? I’d love to hear how you liked it.
– I made this altered version of dolsot bibimbap after seeing Secret Pocket’s post. It’s DELICIOUS! Making it again for dinner tomorrow.
– “Art is not in the eye of the beholder. It’s in the soul of the artist.” Seth Godin
– This cornucopia bag is perfect for farmers markets, biking, and all things exploration.
– I loooove this bambo0 dish rack over on Re-Nest. It’s perfect!
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider. Never sponsored, no affiliate links.
I want to to thank you for this great read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.
I’ve got you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post…
I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website
owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with
hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
losing many months of hard work due to no back up.
Do you have any methods to stop hackers?
I’m curious to find out what blog platform you happen to
be working with? I’m having some small security issues with
my latest website and I’d like to find something more risk-free.
Do you have any suggestions?
I’ve been considering getting the Chemex for awhile now, but haven’t pulled the plug on it due to lack of funds. College life.
I have, however, tried it a few times and I must say, it is exquisite.