Monday Link Love
The photo above seemed extremely fitting. Adam washed my car on Saturday and I can hardly recognize it. All that dirt and salt has been washed clean and now my car actually sparkles! We’ll see how long it lasts! I felt so spoiled by the warm weather and today’s mere 30 degrees wasn’t doing it for me. Enjoy today’s Monday Link Love — I’m off for President’s Day and I hope you are too!
– I’ve been jumping on the “stripes” bandwagon for awhile now and loved these two pieces over on I am a Greedy Girl.
– Have any of you tried a Chemex coffeemaker? I’d love to hear how you liked it.
– I made this altered version of dolsot bibimbap after seeing Secret Pocket’s post. It’s DELICIOUS! Making it again for dinner tomorrow.
– “Art is not in the eye of the beholder. It’s in the soul of the artist.” Seth Godin
– This cornucopia bag is perfect for farmers markets, biking, and all things exploration.
– I loooove this bambo0 dish rack over on Re-Nest. It’s perfect!