Monday Link Love
Happy Monday! This Monday Link Love is just the normal kind. No special theme. Just links that I’ve either bookmarked, saved or gone back to in the past week! Enjoy!
– A website devoted to grilled cheese? Yes please. My maid of honor threw my bachelorette party at a gourmet grilled cheese restaurant in Chicago but it’s closed since then. Sad.
– I don’t like drinking coffee all day so I thought maybe getting one of these electric water kettles from Bodum would be a great way to drink tea throughout my workday! Anyone have one of these?
– Find out what I’m currently reading here. Are you on Goodreads? Let’s be reading pals.
– I may or may not be getting some Snap next month from Philly. Woo!
– I’ll also be making some crisp pan-fried potatoes soon.
– I’m excited to be taking my love of photography into a new phase this spring. More details about that later. Until then, I’m admiring photographers like Angi Welsch.
– Still loving Chris Milk’s short film “Last Day Dream” here on Vimeo.
Leave a comment