Monday Link Love
– The photo above was taken by Kellyn. I talk about her a lot. And she’s blogging more! Subscribe!
– Rubber stamp business cards! I love it. I also love that you could change the color of the ink whenever you wanted!
– I love this post about being busy vs talking about being busy. My motto is “Stop talking about it and DO it.”
– Winnie the Pooh stamps!
– Rachael talks about Missed Connections on Craigslist and how one artists chose to beautifully visualize them.
– I was glad to see that DoubleTree hotels changed their logo. I hated the old one.
– This ring is gorgeous. Would you wear it as an engagement ring?
That’s all folks. Check out a later post this afternoon!