Monday Link Love
Greetings, pals. I hope you all had lovely fall-like weekends. It was chilly here and I loved it. Enjoy the links. And always feel free to post some of your favorite links as well.
– I’ll always be drawn to chalkboard walls. We had a small chalkboard wall in our old place and it was a lot of fun. Not too hard to cover either.
– I’m not a big “game person” but I would be willing to give these Typeface Memory Cards a try.
– Graphic designer Emma Robertson’s style reminds me of my own. Love her business cards!
– I loved shopping at Topshop in London. Here’s a look at their makeup line. So cute.
– Six Impossible Things, reposted by Sharon (who’s blog I adore).
– Sonya shared Lonnie Webb’s work on her blog. So beautiful.
– A gridulator? Yes!
– I love this weekend DIY.
– Stunning image above from Kim Holtermand’s Tuve (found over at Teen Angster)
A weekly email where I share things that made me stop and consider. Never sponsored, no affiliate links.
I especially enjoyed Tuve — the images in that set (and others) have an eery stillness about them.
And Emma Robertson’s — you and her are definitely in-sync as far as colors go, but your I think your style is more wholesome.
…and, your fingernails look way better than hers.
Pingback: Tweets that mention Monday Link Love | allison lehman : show + tell -- Topsy.com