Monday Link Love
Greetings, pals. I hope you all had lovely fall-like weekends. It was chilly here and I loved it. Enjoy the links. And always feel free to post some of your favorite links as well.
– I’ll always be drawn to chalkboard walls. We had a small chalkboard wall in our old place and it was a lot of fun. Not too hard to cover either.
– I’m not a big “game person” but I would be willing to give these Typeface Memory Cards a try.
– Graphic designer Emma Robertson’s style reminds me of my own. Love her business cards!
– I loved shopping at Topshop in London. Here’s a look at their makeup line. So cute.
– Sonya shared Lonnie Webb’s work on her blog. So beautiful.
– A gridulator? Yes!
– I love this weekend DIY.