Monday Link Love
– Incredible picture from Gothamist.com. Crazy storms hit Brooklyn (and here in Columbus) on Thursday. I personally love storms so this photo isn’t too depressing for me. If it is for you….I apologize! Just be glad it’s not like this today.
– I agree with Caroline. I could live in this sweater.
– The Brick House is one of my favorites for home inspiration. I love this post about refreshing vintage wood.
– This back-to-school wish list is adorable. Sometimes I actually miss homework. Weird?
– These prints are amazing. Typography and truth. Nothing better.
– Stamps of disapproval. I’m all for motivation and encouragement but these are pretty great.
– Grey, letterpress, and pretty stamps. All of my favorites.
– These swimsuits are killer! Gorgeous.
Leave a comment