Monday Link Love
I hope you all had a fabulous holiday weekend. We stayed home this year and plan on seeing family later this month so we were able to spend time with friends! The photo above is one of my iPhone shots from the Vampire Weekend concert last week. It was an amazing performance. Such talented musicians! Enjoy these links and have a great Monday.
– I was looking at WordPress themes and I really liked this one!
– Two years ago I had thoughts about getting married here. Now I just want to visit.
– Peanut Butter Roasted Banana Ice Cream Sandwiches? Yes please.
– I love leather and I love purses. I actually don’t change my purses a lot. I’ve been using the same one for almost a year now. Maybe it’s time for a new one? One of these perhaps?
– Thanks to a pal, I’ve been listening to Discovery a lot.
Thanks all, folks. See you tomorrow for a new MEET post featuring a portrait photographer from Columbus, Ohio!